CHECK OUT ELLIOT'S PRO MODEL HELMET
Elliot Sloan is a stylish vert skater with East Coast roots. Born and raised in New York City, Elliot was quickly drawn to street skating then the vert ramp at a nearby skatepark. Elliot progressed very rapidly in the amateur circuit, and turned pro by the age of 18 (2007). Elliot Sloan is definitely the new blood on the ramp and mega ramp. He is the future for all major events.
Current Residence: Vista, CA
Been a member of the Triple Eight team since 2008
• 2nd Place X Games - Big Air, Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
• 2nd Place Dew Tour Mega 2.0 Big Air Ocean City, MD
• 8th Place X Games Vert, Los Angeles, CA
• 7th Place X Games Big Air, Los Angeles, CA
• 5th Place X Games Asia Mini Mega, Shanghai
• 4th X Games – Vert, Los Angeles, CA
• 7th X Games – Big Air, Los Angeles, CA
• Deuce Brand High Ollie on Vert at Clash at Clairemont
• 3rd X Games Big Air Rail Jam , Los Angeles, CA
• 8th 2010 X Games Big Air, Los Angeles, CA
• 8th Asian X Games Mini Mega Ramp, Shanghai
•5th at the 2009 ASA Action Sports World Tour, Chicago – Vert
How has your life changed five years ago to now?
In the last five years I have moved to California from New York and have become a professional skateboarder.
What is your favorite place you have got to visit thus far?
The south of France
How does a typical day in the life of Elliot Sloan go?
Wake up, eat, play video games, eat, play music, go skate… maybe workout, eat again, play music, hangout, watch movies, go to bed.
Words to live by?
Live every day like it’s your last.