Mitchie "Little Tricky" Brusco from Kirkland, Washington is one of the most recognizable 15 year old skateboarders in the world. Triple Eight has protected Mitchie ever since he started skating over 10 years ago and now we are proud to introduce a pad line that Mitchie inspired and helped design. Little Tricky has all the style and protection as our adult line but fitted for the youth athlete. When it comes to progression, Mitchie is on the cutting edge with Little Tricky keeping him protected.
Hometown: Kirkland, Washington
Current Residence: Encinitas, California
Been a member of the Triple Eight team since 2004
Sponsors: Almost Skateboards, Rockstar Energy Drink, Go Pro Cameras
- 2nd Place X-Games Big Air, Barcelona, Spain
- 3rd Place X-Games Vert, Munich
- 3rd Place X-Games Vert, Barcelona, Spain
- 2nd Place X-Games Big Air, Los Angeles, CA
- 9th Place X-Games Vert, Los Angeles, CA
- 2nd Place X-Games Asia Vert, Shanghai
- 4th Place Dew Tour Mega 2.0 Big Air Ocean City, MD
- 5th Place X-Games Big Air, Los Angeles, CA
- 6th Place Dew Tour Pantech Open Vert, Maryland
- 2nd Place MegaRamp Championship Series Stop #2
- 1st Place Air in the Square, Times Square
- 1st Place Tampa AM Vert Contest, Tampa, FL
- 1st Place Maloof Money Cup AM Vert Contest, Orange County
- 1st Place Gatorade free flow finals, Utah
- 13th Place Pro Event Dew Tour Finals, Las Vegas
- Woodward Media Day Participant
- 1st Place Gatorade Free Flow Tour, Ollies Skatepark
- 1st Place King of the Groms
- Lg 5th Place am Vert
- CASEL 1st Place Vert @ Woodward
- 4th Place King of the Groms bowl
- Skate barn 1st Place Vert
- Youngest ever to compete in The Gravity Games
- 3rd Place - LG Action Sports Amateur Vert Championships
- Guest appearances on The View, Good Morning America, Nickelodeon, Spike TV and Jimmy Kimmel Live
How has your life changed five years ago to now? I am now skating in front of tens of thousands of people each day and my traveling has definitely increased! I have gone to New York to do television shows over 20 times, I have met so many pro athletes that I have looked up to and a bunch of different actors, I have gotten to see many different parts to this amazing country. My G2 Youth Group with Pastor Damon is growing stronger everyday.
What is your favorite place you have got to visit thus far? Definitely Cuba.
What is the weirdest encounter you have had while on the road? I ran into Chaz Ortiz at Disneyworld in Florida in a crowd of 20 thousand people the day after he won the AST Dew Tour. He made me go on the biggest rollercoaster in the park!
How does a typical day in the life of Mitchie Brusco go? I wake up, watch some TV and eat breakfast, read a little, catch up on my school work, sometimes practice my art, play some XBOX, and head to Skate barn with my friends GJ and Tristen. Then I eat dinner with the family and watch Macgyver with my dad.
Words to live by? Own it. Live it. Each day learn and seek the truth.